[texpoint-users] a weird error message

Andreas Glatz glatz at anl.gov
Fri Mar 24 09:09:11 PST 2006

Hi,

 could you send us the complete content of the information box in the
configuration dialog? (Use the "Copy to clipboard" button)
Unfortunately this error message is rather generic so it would be useful
if you could specify at which point something goes wrong.
Therefore you should set the debug level (Configure->Global) to 2 and
then create a display.

Andreas.