[texpoint-users] a weird error message

Andreas Glatz glatz at anl.gov
Sat Mar 25 23:09:03 PST 2006

Hi Rich,

 TexPoint executes the following AppleScript command (including the quotes):

do shell script "cd \"/Volumes/llee/Desktop/\";bash -l -c \"latex
TP_tmp.tex\""

Could you paste:

do shell script "cd \"/Volumes/llee/Desktop/\";bash -l -c \"pwd\""

into the Script Editor (in Applications -> AppleScript) and run it.
It should return the path where latex would be executed.
Can you tell me what kind of volume "llee" is (network drive, local
partition/HD, ...)?

Does it also work in other folders on the system volume "Macintosh HD"?

Andreas.