[texpoint-users] Can't install TexPoint

TexPoint texpoint at necula.org
Wed Jun 7 11:00:20 PDT 2006

 I think that the antivirus program have gotten stricter and are going after
Microsoft Office macros now. TexPoint is a big set of macros, one in fact
that accesses your entire machine (to run latex, etc). It is not surprising
that the antivirus program notices it, but it is surprising that you cannot
tell it to leave TexPoint alone.

 George.