[texpoint-users] texpoint cannot find the help and presentation-help files

Andreas Glatz glatz at anl.gov
Mon Jul 24 12:02:12 PDT 2006

Hi, there are indeed two problems in TexPoint - it looks for the old
"help.html" file,
but we renamed it in version 2.8 to "manual.html" and there is a problem
with the demo filename extension (two dots)...
Please open "manual.html" or "TexPointdemo.ppt" in the doc dir by hand.
Sorry for this inconvenience, it will be fixed in the next release.

Andreas.