[texpoint-users] display mode not working

TexPoint texpoint at necula.org
Wed Oct 4 15:50:50 PDT 2006

 If the pop-up window disappears then it means TexPoint (thinks it) has
created the display successfully. Could it be that the magnification is so
small that you cannot see it on the page? Or maybe it is all white? Drag
with the mouse a selection frame around the slide and you will see selection
handles for any shapes that may be there.

 Actually, seeing your error message from below it seems that you have not
set the path to Ghostscript (gswin32c). Once you do that go to
TexPoint/Configure/Information and see if gswin32c runs correctly.

 George.