[texpoint-users] Inline mode

Bennett Landman bennett at bme.jhu.edu
Sun Feb 4 05:10:58 PST 2007

I'm having a problem using certain inline symbols and Powerpoint 2003
(Windows XP). When I use \leftarrow (or various other symbols), the line
spacing shifts up by a half. If it is on the first line, then half the line
disappears. On other lines, the line moves closer to the previous line, but
the subsequent lines do not move.

If I use \alpha or other Greek symbols, the line spacing does not change.
This "feature" makes it very difficult to keep the presentation looking
consistent.

I am using 2.11.2 (Aug 7, 2006 Windows) (licensed).

Thanks,

Bennett

Bennett Landman,  <mailto:bennett at bme.jhu.edu> bennett at bme.jhu.edu

Ph.D. Candidate, Biomedical Engineering

Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine