[texpoint-users] WG: Ribbontab not working

Spöhel Reto rspoehel at inf.ethz.ch
Wed May 9 07:56:37 PDT 2007

Any official word on this? Is this a known bug with foreign versions? Someone using the Japanese version of Powerpoint asked a similar question some time ago but didn't get a reply either.

If not - how should the GUI line in the config file read?

Any information/help is appreciated.

Thank you and best regards,

Reto