[texpoint-users] Offset setting problem when texifying on 3.1.1 for PP2007

chomg at aim.com chomg at aim.com
Tue Jun 12 12:10:37 PDT 2007

Hi, all,

I installed TexPoint 3.1.1 on Powerpoint 2007 and Windows XP. When I
did texify with a little bit complicated tex fomulars such as

a_{b_c}

the result was not satisfactory. When I tried the above in the way old
version, Texpoint adjusted offset of the characters such that c look
like a subscript of b. More specifically, Texpoint set b's offset and
c's offset to -25% and -50%, respecitvely.

However, the current version of Texpoint just set the b and c's offset
to -25% so that c's position and size is the same with b's.

I guess this is a bug or not-fully implemented/tested texify. If there
is a way to make texify work as before, let me know. (Thanks in advance
for this...) I hope this problem is fixed soon.

Mike