[texpoint-users] Texpoint initialization code Problem (ppt 2007)

Paul Gregory GregoryP at wlu.edu
Wed Aug 15 13:57:21 PDT 2007

Using PowerPoint 2007 and the most recent TeXPoint (registered). I found
the Texpoint initialization code setting (must have "show all options"
checked in the configure dialogue). And have it configured with a number
of macros such as

\newcommand{meta}{1}{\font{Blackboard Bold Times}{#1}}

In the global settings I point to a text file with thesse macros:

C:\Documents and Settings\gregoryp\My
Documents\Philosophy\LaTeX\TPinit.txt
When I open a new ppt or reopen one after starting a new session with
PowerPoint, these macros are not recognized by TexPoint. But, if I
simply open the configure dialogue and press "Apply" or "OK", then
everything works fine. I would like to NOT have to do this every time.

Suggestions?

Thanks,
Paul