[texpoint-users] System Error &H8007007E (-2147024770)

David Bote Paz bote at ecm.ub.es
Sat Nov 10 02:26:56 PST 2007

Dear Textpoint developers/users:

I have just installed Textpoint2007 on my new computer and I get the
following error when I run Microsoft PowerPoint:

System Error &H8007007E (-2147024770)

I tried to solve out out the problem by myself by I couldn't up to now. I
checked if the VPA was installed as it is suggested in the FAQ, but the
problem persist.

Some details: my computers is running under Windows XP Pro and the Microsoft
office version is 2007.

Can any body help me?

--
David Bote Paz                              Voice: +34 934039399
Facultat de Fisica (ECM)              e-mail: bote at ecm.ub.es
Diagonal 647
david.bote at gmail.com
08028 Barcelona