[texpoint-users] Texpoint Save/Edit problem

ziese at rz.uni-leipzig.de ziese at rz.uni-leipzig.de
Fri Nov 23 12:09:33 PST 2007

Dear All,

I am running texpoint 3.1.2 within office 2007 (German version) under windows
xp.
There appears to be one specific problem when saving and editing latex displays
that has been reported before but without any apparent solution (at least I
could not find any).

When I create an equation with the equation button (texpoint - edit latex
equation), save the file as pptx and reopen it, I cannot edit the display any
more. Clicking on "edit" simply brings on an empty edit box. However,
everything works fine, when I save the file in compatibility mode as ppt or
when I create the equation using the "create a new latex display" button.
Weird.

This occurs on both my notebook and pc, so it does not seem to be related to a
specific installation.

Best regards
MZ