[texpoint-users] Problems with the evaluation period

TexPoint texpoint at necula.org
Fri Mar 23 08:49:47 PDT 2007

 This means that you have used TexPoint first time in July 2006. The only
way to clear that history is to register a valid version. I will try to
think of a different solution, but I doubt there is on. What I suggest you
do is to try TexPoint on another machine or another user's account. These
evaluation periods are per user and machine.

George.