[texpoint-users] OS X OLE Registration Database 11 corruption

Andreas Glatz glatz at anl.gov
Sun Sep 9 20:39:46 PDT 2007

Hi Matt,

 I didn't see this kind of problem while testing.
Is really "OLE Registration Database 11" the reason? It seems to be rather related to Office 2004, and TexPoint has not
much to do with OLE.
Office configuration files which Office might corrupt are "Carbon Registration Database" and sometimes:
  Microsoft PowerPoint
  PowerPoint Toolbars (10)
  VBA Preferences
in ~/Library/Preferences/Microsoft/.