[texpoint-users] pmatrix problem

Mukta Prasad muktaprasad at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 11:32:48 PST 2008

Ah, I guess I should have been more clear. Your solution is what I
eventually resorted to. But I guess my question was more about---if you had
an idea of how to make the bounding box work properly. Tex4PPT didnt seem to
have this problem. It seems to be a ghostscript issue.

Thanks for the reply anyway.

Mukta