[texpoint-users] texpoint, PP 2008, no add-ins?

TexPoint authors at texpoint.necula.org
Thu Jun 12 22:55:09 PDT 2008

Hi,

 Some additional info if you are interested:
MS has announced that VBA will be back in the next major version of
Office for Mac (after many complaints) - which might not be available
before 2010/2011:
http://www.devsource.com/c/a/Architecture/Microsoft-Bringing-VBA-Back-for-Mac/

So, the recommendation is to stick with/downgrade to Office 2004 and
wait for the next Office 201x (as our "competitor" also recommends:
http://www.dessci.com/en/products/mathtype_mac/office2008.htm )

Andreas.