[texpoint-users] Mathematica -> TexPoint

TexPoint texpoint at necula.org
Sun Oct 26 18:39:20 PDT 2008

Hi,

 I am not sure what error you get, but I get that "\text is not defined".
This is a Latex error, not a texpoint. Perhaps Mathematica wants you to use
some special package with the output it produces? I tried replacing \text
with \textrm (a valid Latex macro) but the font sizes come up wrong.

If you do need to include a special package, do not use "new LATEX
equation", but "new LATEX display", which allows you more control over the
environment.

George.