[texpoint-users] Scaling the output

Masoud Salehi salehi at ece.neu.edu
Sun Feb 22 22:25:42 PST 2009

Hi,

I am using TP 3.2.1 with office 2007 on Windows XP SP3. Everything works
fine. I use truecolor png for image generation, with slide class at 11
point, and I use lucida Bright fonts. When I generate an image in
display mode, the equations are usually too big and I have to rescale
them. Clicking on an equation and selecting "size and position" option
and changing the scale from 200% to 110% or 100% usually gives me the
desired size; but I have to do it for each equation.

I was wondering if there is an option so that I can change the default
200% scaling of the equations to another value?

Thanks
--
  Masoud Salehi
  314 Dana Research Building