[texpoint-users] Texpoint with Micosoft Office 2007 Enterprise

M.Falcke falcke at hmi.de
Tue Mar 10 11:45:05 PDT 2009

I installed Texpoint with Micosoft Office 2007 Enterprise. Everything
works fine with Powerpoint.

In Word, I have to activate Texpoint after each start of Word  manually.

Furthermore, when I try to edit existing displays, the response to 'Make
display' is
'The generation of the external bitmap succeeded, but could not be
imported to PowerPoint. Please try to reduce the resolution or change
the format.'

Reducing the resolution or changing the format does not help.

Any advice?