[texpoint-users] Licence Problem with TexPoint under VMWare

Sabine Dolhs dolhs at informatik.uni-bremen.de
Thu Nov 5 02:28:25 PST 2009

Hello,

we have installed TexPoint with Windows XP and PowerPoint 2003 on a
Mac with Dual Boot an all is running fine. This fine running Windows
is an image on the harddisk, that I can also start with VMWare.
Windows and PowerPoint is running under VMWare, but from TexPoint
comes a message, that there is no licence and it is not running. What
can I do? What is happen with the Windows Image when I register
TexPoint under VMWare once more? Did I have the Problem then under the
Dual Boot Windows?

Thanks for any help,
  Sabine Dolhs