[texpoint-users] Query in trial version of tex point

TexPoint texpoint at necula.org
Mon Aug 31 16:08:51 PDT 2009

The problem you are having is most likely due to the fact that you
either have not installed Ghostscript on your machine, or TexPoint
cannot find it. Please open Powerpoint, then navigate to the menus
TexPoint/Configure/Information and scroll down to see if gswin32c can
be invoked. You will need to find the directory where gswin32c is on
your system and add it to the PATH environment variable.

George.