[texpoint-users] Change initial latex file in displays?

TexPoint texpoint at necula.org
Mon Dec 14 22:40:08 PST 2009

Hi,

   You would have to add the proper \include at the start of your
latex displays. Unfortunately, you need to do this one by one. A good
strategy is to add only one include, for a file that contains all the
rest of the setup you need. This file would have to be in the
directory as your presentation, or in a standard latex path.

George.