[texpoint-users] Error -2147188160

Aarre Laakso aarre at pair.com
Tue Feb 2 10:53:38 PST 2010

Hello,

I am a registered user. I found the message pasted below in the
mailing list archives. There was a subsequent request for information
on how to reproduce the error, but no resolution was posted. I am
having the same problem. (I get the exact same error message.) It
happens when I am in Slide Master view in PowerPoint 2007 on Windows 7
and I right-click on one of the minature "slide masters" in the left
pane. The expected behavior is that a pop-up menu should appear
containing, among other things, an option to "Delete Layout". Instead,
a dialog box opens with the error message below. The only option is to
click the button "OK". After clicking the OK button, the expected
pop-up menu appears. It is an annoyance, and I would appreciate any
info on how to stop this from happening.

Thanks,
Aarre Laakso