[texpoint-users] installation problem with MacOS X

hjegou herve.jegou at inria.fr
Fri May 7 06:13:28 PDT 2010

Dear support,

I was not able to install Texpoint. I have tried both in userland and at
the system level. I also tried the manual installation procedure, but I
didn't find the Add-in command in the tool menu, which seems to have
disappear in the 2008 MacOs version.

MacOSX: 10.5.8 build 9L31a
Office version: 12.2.4 (100205). French setting.

I have tried with both the version for Office 2004 and the one for
Office X. Same resust.

When installing the software, the following message appear:
" Impossible d'ouvrir le fichier
HD_cylinder:Applications:TexPoint:Texpoint.ppa. ll est possible qu'il
soit endommagé, en cours d'utilisation, d'un type non reconnu par
PowerPoint ou que son extension ne corresponde pas au format interne du
fhicer."

which can be translated as

"Unable to open the file HD_cylinder:Applications:TexPoint:Texpoint.ppa.
The file might be damaged, used, of unknown type or its extension may
not correspond to the internal file format".

could you help me in that matter?

Rv

--
/*