[texpoint-users] Office 2011 install question

Nicolas Christin nicolasc at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Nov 22 15:02:12 PST 2010

Hi,

I have a relatively annoying installation issue with Office 2011. When I
activate the TexPoint macro file, all the menus become grayed out and
unusable. The only way this can be solved is by blowing up the
/Applications/TexPoint directory.

I installed from TexPoint2011.dmg -- not completely sure which version
this is (I fetched the file manually from the directory where it
resides, as the download page was referring only to Office 2004 and
Office X) but I would venture to guess it's the latest.

Hopefully there is something trivial I am missing.

Best regards,
Nicolas