[texpoint-users] unable to edit tex equations

Binnan Zhuang zhuangbinnan at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 13:51:40 PST 2011

Hi,

My friend can't edit the tex equations in my PowerPoint. Those equations are
originally created by my 64bit Win7 PowerPoint 2007 and I was using the
trial version of TexPoint. My friend purchased a academic version through
the TexPoint website. However, when he tries to open my PowerPoint the
equations are not properly loaded and can't be edited as well.

Could anybody show me how to deal with this problem. You help will be highly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Binnan