[texpoint-users] Powerpoint 2013

Jonathan Le Roux leroux at merl.com
Wed Dec 2 06:42:55 PST 2015

Hi Mukta,

I don't have an answer to your question, but I thought I'd mention that
many people seem to be finding IguanaTex to be a good (and free)
alternative to Texpoint. It is able to import Texpoint displays, so the
transition is quite smooth.
Disclaimer: I'm the current developer of IguanaTex.
http://www.jonathanleroux.org/software/iguanatex/

Thanks,
Jonathan

--
Jonathan Le Roux, Ph.D. <leroux at merl.com>
MERL - Mitsubishi Electric Research Laboratories