[texpoint-users] Item #texpoint-license - Notification of Payment Received from Bo-Yin Yang (by at moscito.org)

TexPoint texpoint at necula.org
Fri Mar 24 08:14:33 PST 2006

Hi,

   TexPoint should be upwards compatible. Normally, when you install the
latest version the previous versions are uninstalled automatically but it
does not hurt to uninstall manually first if you want.

  I have no experience with TrueTex, but what you should be doing is to
verify whether you can run "latex" and "dvips" from a MSDOS command line
window. If you can then you should not need to do anything else. If you
cannot then you have two options: put in the PATH the directory where the
TrueTex versions of these commands live, or configure TexPoint to specify
the path to these commands (see the Configuration section in the manual).

  If you figure it out, and there is more to it than I said above, let us
know so we can update the FAQ.

George.

  _____