[texpoint-users] TexPoint

Karianne Holhjem karianne.holhjem at astro.uio.no
Fri Mar 24 08:57:20 PST 2006

Hello,

I just installed TexPoint on my Mac, but I can't get the display mode to
work in a way that I can't write anything in the box that pops up when
clicking "New TeX Display". Which again makes it impossible to create any
equations.. Does anybody know the solution to that problem?

Also, the keyboard commands don't work, is this a Mac problem?

Where can I find the Global Configuration File, TexPoint.mac, to change
the mode from read-only to make me able to change it?

Thanks!

Cheers,
Karianne Holhjem