[texpoint-users] texify again

Andreas Glatz glatz at anl.gov
Mon Apr 17 20:15:00 PDT 2006

Hi,

 that is a strange behavior. To check if Texify works at all, I attached
a ppt file with macros which create an (experimental) TexPoint Toolbar,
which contains also a Texify button. To activate it, execute marco
"Auto_Open" or "createTPToolbar" or alternatively save the ppt file as
Add-In and install it through Tools->Add-Ins.
I can only guess what the problem might be: The accelerator key for
Texify is the same as for the TexPoint menu (x). Could you go to the
configuration and change the TexPoint menu name to s.th. like "TexPoint"
(no &) and restart PP.

Andreas.

Ying wrote:
> TexPoint wrote:
>>  What buttons do you see in that menu? Do they all work?
>>
>> George.

>>> Ying