[texpoint-users] Texpoint installation

TexPoint texpoint at necula.org
Mon Apr 24 08:11:19 PDT 2006

 Hi,

  Your installation failed in the process of registering the add-in with
Powerpoint. Do you have an antivirus installed? Have you reduced the
Security of macros to medium, as described in the installation procedure? In
the past I have seen this error but it went away if I tried to install
again.

 If none of these work I will prepare another version of the package for
you.

George.