[texpoint-users] slow menu display

zhang zhang at irisa.fr
Sun Jul 29 14:19:00 PDT 2007

Hello,
I am using a registered version of TexPoint, installed on my laptop.
When I use it in my office, connected to the local network, everything
is fine.
However, when I use the same laptop disconnected from the local
network, the display of any menu by clicking the right mouse button is
very slow:
the menu first appears transparent, then very slowly  it becomes opaque.
I have to wait 5 or 10 seconds before being able to select an item of
the menu.
Why does it work well only when connected to the local network?
Thanks for any help.

-Qinghua Zhang