[texpoint-users] slow menu display

Andreas Glatz glatz at anl.gov
Mon Jul 30 10:23:35 PDT 2007

Hi,

Is this behavior related to TexPoint - does it disappear when you deactivate it?
If not:
A common problem in local Windows networks are mapped drives: Did you map any network share to a local drive?
If yes, try to disconnect the network drive when you are at home (Windows is searching for it, which takes some time
before it fails). Are there any network files in the recent document list of PP (if yes, empty the list)?

Andreas.