[texpoint-users] TexPoint**need a quote**

Brenda Clegg Brenda.Clegg at Insight.com
Mon Jul 30 09:58:36 PDT 2007

Hello,

My name is Brenda Clegg with Insight (formerly Software Spectrum) a
leading provider of information technology ("IT") products and services
to businesses, government and educational institutions in North America,
Europe, Middle-East, Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
We have a customer requesting the following:

Qty. 1 TexPoint Licenses