[texpoint-users] blank texpoint inserts

Barrera, Jaime BARRERA at hws.edu
Sat Sep 22 10:20:14 PDT 2007

Every texpoint insert that I use comes out blank.  When using a display the image box is completely blank, when using equation the image box is 3/4 completely empty, while the upper right 1/4 of the box has an opaque white box that is not noticeable unless one has some text on the slide or a non-white background.  What could be causing this?  I am using powerpoint 2002 and miktex 2.5.

-Jaime

Jaime H. Barrera
Mathematics and Computer Science Department
Hobart and William Smith Colleges
306 John Ernest Lansing Hall
Geneva, NY 14456
O. 315.781.3595
F. 315.781.3860
E. barrera -aT- hws.edu
W. http://math.hws.edu/barrera/

Six months in the lab can save you a day in the library.
                                                 -Albert Migliori