[texpoint-users] problem with texpoint editor (MAC/INTEL)

Andreas Glatz glatz at anl.gov
Tue May 8 13:21:40 PDT 2007

Hi Jean,

 I have no clue why this happens. I just checked with my US macbook pro keyboard and switched it to the spanish layout:
no problems at all. Neither in the TexPoint editor nor in TextEdit invoked by TexPoint.
(I only have to use option+shift+<the key> for the brackets).
Again, try to switch to the US layout (System Preferences->International->Input Menu) and/or try all possible key
combinations...

Andreas.