[texpoint-users] TexPoint/SPSS interaction?

TexPoint texpoint at necula.org
Wed Sep 5 21:49:31 PDT 2007

Hi,

  There is no connection between texpoint and spss. I did not even know
about this package until now. Does the network connection occur when you
click the "Make display" button, or simply when you open the New Tex Display
box? In the former case, it might be possible that the spss package contains
some executables that conflict with standard latex ones (latex, dvips,
gswin32c).

George.