[texpoint-users] TexPoint and Word -> Article Submission

TexPoint texpoint at necula.org
Sat Oct 27 09:27:47 PDT 2007

Hi Bennett,

 We know about some problems with the Word version of TexPoint. It is not as
solid as the Powerpoint version. One are in which Word is different is for
inlined images. TexPoint does not currently support them.

 We did not know about the Equation not working on Word.

 In order to achieve good quality you should either use EMF Outline
displays, or high resolution PNG. The former should have good quality at any
resolution. Have you tried using Adobe's or Microsoft's Word to PDF
converter?

George.