[texpoint-users] mac configuration issues

TexPoint authors at texpoint.necula.org
Mon Dec 10 07:42:42 PST 2007

Hi,

 It seems that your bash shell does not know the path to latex&co and I
see that your default shell is tcsh (which apparently has the path set
correctly since the simply 'type' command to detect locations works with
tcsh). Please change your default shell and/(or) update your profile file.
I guess TexPoint displays do not work either, since bash is required for
all external calls.

Andreas.