[texpoint-users] [Authors] lot of things do not work!

TexPoint texpoint at necula.org
Mon Jun 2 22:37:05 PDT 2008

Hi,

  The inline mode does not support the \sqrt because this requires more
complex character positioning than what Powerpoint can support. Also the
inline mode does not support overlapping characters.

 In order to help me figure out what is the problem with your display mode
setup, please open Powerpoint and send me the contents of the dialog box
TexPoint/Configure/Information.

George.