[texpoint-users] texpoint, PP 2008, no add-ins?

Samantha Riesenfeld samr at EECS.Berkeley.EDU
Wed Jun 4 10:54:42 PDT 2008

Hi, I just installed Office 2008 for Mac on my MacBook (which is running OS 10.5.2) and TexPoint, and then I saw that there is no add-in functionality (at least, there is no add-in menu option under in the Tools menu) in PowerPoint.
Does this mean I can't use TexPoint for PP 2008?
Will this be true for future versions (post-2007) of PP for Windows?
I can re-install Office 2004 for Mac if I need to, but what will happen to TexPoint in the future?

Thanks,
Sam