[texpoint-users] CMBright Outline Fonts and Picture Magnification

Gregor Weihs gweihs at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 14:02:41 PDT 2008

Hi,

I've been using TexPoint for a long time. I have 3.2.1 on Office 2007 now. I
seem to remember that one could set the default magnification of the picture
that will be embedded in PowerPoint. I can't seem to find that option
anymore. It would also be handy in the ReTeX tool.

Second is a request to include outline versions of the cmbright fonts. They
are a beautiful alternative to the standard cm, very suitable for slides.

Thanks

Gregor