[texpoint-users] CMBright Outline Fonts and Picture Magnification

TexPoint authors at texpoint.necula.org
Sat Aug 23 21:20:51 PDT 2008

Hi Gregor,

 The default magnification option was removed since it would influence
the effective resolution of bitmap displays. For outline displays it
does not matter of course.
For now you can influence the initial size by specifying the font size
"\small ,\Huge, etc.". Of course you can always resize the displays and
this scaling is kept when re-texed.
We will think how this option can be re-implemented. The idea for a
scaling option for the ReTex tool sounds interesting...

About CM Bright: I like it too - but the outline (type 1, ttf) fonts are
commercial... $100 ( http://www.micropress-inc.com/forms/orderform.html
). Only the bitmap/meta fonts are free.

Andreas.