[texpoint-users] CMBright Outline Fonts and Picture Magnification

TexPoint texpoint at necula.org
Mon Aug 25 21:44:31 PDT 2008

Hi,

 In answer to your font question. I think that you can use those fonts with
TexPoint as long as you have them installed on your machine, and setup latex
to use them. There is a small chance that the pstoedit tool that we use to
convert PS to EMF will not like those fonts, but you cannot tell without
trying.

George.