[texpoint-users] Error when save embedded fonts on a machine without Texpoint

TexPoint texpoint at necula.org
Sat Nov 29 08:42:18 PST 2008

Hi,

 I will try to reproduce this problem for a user with limited rights. This
may turn out to be a limitation of the way Office embeds fonts. You need to
be an administrator to install fonts (they get installed in
C:\Windows\fonts) but I was hoping that font embedding does not require font
installation. Have you seen this embedding problem outside TexPoint?

George.