[texpoint-users] TEXPOINT: no display, or very small, empty display

Holger Rootzén hrootzen at chalmers.se
Thu Jun 18 06:23:42 PDT 2009

Hi,

I've used texpoint without problems with Windows XP.

However I now got a new Windows 2007 IBM thinkpad X200 tablet and bought
a new texpoint licence for it.

Downloading, installation, and registration seemed to be problemfree.
However, when I try to make a texpiont display in Powerpoint everything
also seems to be OK, until I push the  OK button in "New Latex equation"
or when I push the "Make display" button in "New tex display". The
either nothing happens, or I get a very miniature display on my
powerpoint slide. If I then enlarge this display it is empty, except for
sometimes some blueish color.

I'd be great if someone could help me fix this.

Holger Rootzen