[texpoint-users] image visibility problems

TexPoint texpoint at necula.org
Sat Jan 24 20:43:32 PST 2009

Hi,

  Are you able to see the image if you change the image format (e.g., PNG,
outline)? Have you checked the output of TexPoint/Configure/Information to
see if the paths to Ghostcript are set properly? Finally, sometimes I have
seen this problem when somebody had some stale configuration entries in
texpoint.ini. You would see those as well in the output I mentioned above.
If you cannot figure this problem out, can you please send me that output,
perhaps I will be able to help.

George.