[texpoint-users] Missing Fonts in EMF

TexPoint texpoint at necula.org
Wed Feb 11 22:09:04 PST 2009

It seems that you are running into a font embedding bug in PPT. Sometimes
PPT does not "see" the characters in EMF when it looks for characters to
embed. This is why TexPoint adds the special textbox on the first slide. Are
the characters showing properly in the special textbox? If they do show
properly then it could be that PPT is trying to be smart and only embed the
characters that it sees, as opposed to the whole font. I will try to
reproduce the problem and then think of a solution.

George.