[texpoint-users] user interface problem with TexPoint under OSX PPT Office 2011

Cyrill Stachniss stachnis at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Feb 18 01:13:03 PST 2011

Hi!

First, thanks for supporting Office 2011 under OSX. I, however, have
one issue and would appreciate any hints or workarounds to resolve that.

I run OSX 10.6.6 and I installed Office 2011 PPT 14.02 and Texpoint 3.3.3.
Everything is  operational but the Texpoint user unterface does not render
the fonts for the buttons, etc. correctly. See my screenshot:
http://www.informatik.uni-freiburg.de/~stachnis/private/texpoint-ui-problem.png

Texpoint itself works fine but the gui is pretty hard to read and use that way...

Best
Cyrill