[texpoint-users] problems with Texpoint on Mac OS 10.6 + powerpoint (office 2011)

Roland Klees - LR R.Klees at tudelft.nl
Wed Aug 17 07:29:29 PDT 2011

Hallo,

I experience some problems with texpoint, which I can't solve. I have a powerpoint file, where texpoint works fine. I make a new powerpoint file and texpoint fails: when I select Make Display, I get the following error message:

Error:
Serious error while creating the external image from Latex code. Press Cancel or Finish Later to exit to PowerPoint.

I have no idea why Texpoint works fine in one powerpoint file but does not in another.

The Texpoint information file is fine, no error messages. Any help would be welcome.

Regards, R Klees