[texpoint-users] Problems with Texpoint on Mac OS 10.6 and powerpoint (office 2011)

Roland Klees - LR R.Klees at tudelft.nl
Wed Aug 17 23:39:10 PDT 2011

Yesterday I posted a problem with the use of Texpoint in powerpoint (office 2011) on Mac OS 10.6. Today I can be more specific: if I open a new powerpoint file I can use Texpoint without any problems. However, when I save the file, I write an equation with Texpoint and select 'Make display', I always get the error message

Error:
Serious error while creating the external image from Latex code. Press Cancel or Finish Later to exit to PowerPoint.

Any help is welcome.

R Klees